finaly got my 240l set up (pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmdavies

Aquarium Advice FINatic
37953-albums1631-picture11610.jpg
37953-albums1631-picture11892.jpg
37953-albums1631-picture11893.jpg

no not yet i cant get pure ammo in my country but i havea lot of old media from my other tank in the filter

305 but i will be upgrading to the fx5 in the future. which one is the comet i thought i had two commons and a shubunkin

Looking good! The Roma 240 is a great tank. Been really pleased with mine.

I managed to get pure ammonia from a chain of stores called 'Home Hardware' down here in the South West. Worked really well on my fishless cycle.

tmdavies said:
i have jeyes kleen off but i cant be sure if its pure

You can do the shake test on it. if it foams, then it contains additives. But if you're not sure it's always good to err on the safe side.

did you get the cabinet with your roma? i didnt and had to order loads of seperate filter parts because of the way the tank is setup with the holes in the bottom

tmdavies said:
did you get the cabinet with your roma? i didnt and had to order loads of seperate filter parts because of the way the tank is setup with the holes in the bottom

Yeah I did. I ordered it from Seapets over in Essex, who were doing a really good deal, which meant the cabinet was only about £65 extra. The pre-drilling on the cabinet made life a bit easier. Pretty sturdy tank. Nearly killed us getting it upstairs :)

Back
Top Bottom