Finnex ray planted+

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1-2 weeks from now is what I'm seeing on sites selling them. Soo..mid November if not sooner.

Have you looked at the Build My Led fixtures. They have many options with dimmer capabilities. Don't know how they compare in price but they are very good lights for planted tanks. I have 4 of them.

Have you looked at the Build My Led fixtures. They have many options with dimmer capabilities. Don't know how they compare in price but they are very good lights for planted tanks. I have 4 of them.

As a price comparison, the 24" BML 6300k is $180, the 24" Fugeray planted+ is $82. The BML does give you more PAR, though, so it just depends on your needs.

Just ordered mine the other day can't wait for it to be shipped out :D Putting it on a 7.9g 12 inch cube. Should be close to high light on my tank from substrate to top. The site you can order from says they wont be shipped till Nov 11-15 if I remember correctly so they should be out soon.

Back
Top Bottom