Finn's fishtanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finntastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
I figured instead of posting on a few different threads about what's going on in my tanks and stuff I should just make one thread dedicated to all my tanks. I'm going to start out with telling yall stocking and such and go from there.

55g community tank:
-17 neon tetras
-2 black neon tetras
-a pair of apistogramma trifasciata
-1 whip tail cat
-1 twig cat
-5 otos
-1 betta
-Star repens
-anubias var. Nana
-Cryptocoryne spiralis
-java fern
-Aponogeton Crispus
-water lettuce
-Cryptocoryne lutea
-Indian red lotus
-water sprite
-amazon sword
-Cryptocoryne wendi var. Bronze

55g cichlid tank:
-6 German red peacock
-2 Australian rainbowfish
-1 yellow lab
-1 five barred cichlid
-1 common pleco
-1 ropefish
-1 one spot domino syno catfish
-water lettuce
-water hyacinth

40g I don't really know what it is:
-1 albino bristle nose pleco
-1 upside down catfish
-2 kuhli loaches
-anubias var. Nana
-Cryptocoryne wendi var. Bronze
-water sprite
-water lettuce
-water hyacinth
-moss ball
-java moss
-jungle val
-pink arrowhead
-And a few others I don't know

10g betta tank:
-one betta
-lots of snails

10g cichlid fry tank:
-22 swollowtail jacobfribergi x dragon blood hybrids

5g betta tank:
-1 betta

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not sure if there is a workaround for exceeding the image quota aside from posting links to an external image hosting site.
Each account is allocated a set amount of disk space for storing images. Supporting Member accounts are provided with more space than Free member accounts. I don't believe there is a way to remove images once they are uploaded to user accounts.
I8UPU0Hh.jpg

Popular image hosting sites include Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr, amongst others. Each should have tools to allow you to copy the links to uploaded images. These links can be wrapped in IMG tags and posted in posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not sure if there is a workaround for exceeding the image quota aside from posting links to an external image hosting site.
Each account is allocated a set amount of disk space for storing images. Supporting Member accounts are provided with more space than Free member accounts. I don't believe there is a way to remove images once they are uploaded to user accounts.
I8UPU0Hh.jpg

Popular image hosting sites include Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr, amongst others. Each should have tools to allow you to copy the links to uploaded images. These links can be wrapped in IMG tags and posted in posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Okay that's probably it, thank you.

Started setting up my first shrimp tank today and it looks decent although it still doesn't have substrate as that will be coming in tomorrow

Started setting up my first shrimp tank today and it looks decent although it still doesn't have substrate as that will be coming in tomorrow

What substrate are you going to use?

What substrate are you going to use?

I was gonna dirt it but I don't have the money for a layer of gravel or sand on top so I will switch it eventually and I want to start cycling it

I'll be picking up a firemouth for my 40g later today since I've sold practically every thing in that tank.

Back
Top Bottom