First look at a translucent betta fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went to petsmart today going to buy fish food and I went and looked at the male betta fish to see if i could find a new mate for my female since my other's being a brat, and i see this peachy orange colored fish with see through tails, a peach "flare", and this cute little face and I was like..."Is this albino or something?" because you can see the bloodvessels in him. She told me he was translucent and I was like....that's so awesome! ^^; so yeah I suckered in and bought him *hugs my Phantom* PHANTOM OF THE FISH TANK! BUAHAHAHAHA! ^^;;;;;

img_445891_0_3269f36d13d6df899e69af99c00fe2db.jpg

It's kinda fuzzy but I have a crappy camera

Yeah that's what he is *looked it up on google* never actually seen one before though

He was the same price as the rest lol but yeah the lady was saying it was the first time she'd seen one and I just loved him ^^ he's doing great! ... just a little spazzy at times

He's so awesome, he's very docile towards all the other fish unless they get up behind him because for some reason they like to trail behind him a lot

Back
Top Bottom