Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not really something hardy That looks good

How about 5 Pygmy cories, 5 neons, and a Betta as a centerpiece? Do you know anything about cycling?

I don't know that much about cycling but I already have 2 cherry barbs and a peacock eel in a tank that's been running for about 3 months

How big is the tank? Check out the link that's hopefully in my signature, and if it isn't, or if your on the app, check out the fishless cycling for dummies thread with the search tool. I strongly encourage you do some research too, so you can form your own opinions. ;) feel free to ask questions though.

Ok, well, first off, you need to check out the link, and get a test kit. Then we can get serious about this.

The peacock is ggoing to getto around 24" so you need to upgrade to a 55-125 gal to sustain a peacock eel. And there is going to be no more room for other fish untill its gone or in a new tank.

Jason7894561230 said:
The peacock is ggoing to getto around 24" so you need to upgrade to a 55-125 gal to sustain a peacock eel. And there is going to be no more room for other fish untill its gone or in a new tank.

Thanks Jason. I had a feeling it'd get too big... But didn't want to mispost.

I read the fishcycling thread and know tank is too small for peacock eel so what are good tankmates for the cherry barbs

Back
Top Bottom