Fish combination opinions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So correct me if wrong, your stocking would be:
1 shrimp
1 bn pleco
2 gouramis
3 guppies

I'd get rid of one of the gouramis. Not enough space in your tank, really. As far as the pleco, he's a poop MACHINE so it puts a strain on the filtration capacity.
What about Mollies or some cories?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry I should of explained better. I will have left Gouramis, Guppies & Plec. Shrimp will be gone maybe

Spoke to the shop and they said I can swap the fish. Any ideas on what to add with the guppies and Gouramis? Maybe neons. I heard corries and mollies but mollies I'm not too keen on. Any others to add?

Thanks a bunch

Bolivian or German blue rams. Also kuhli loaches over cories

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He gave me £18 exchange for them which is very good because the silver tip shark and the barbs I bought about 4 months ago so he ave me money on that. I took back the 3 sharks, 5 barbs and 1 gourami. Unfortunately I killed tr shrimp while attempting to catch the sharks :(

I bought 5 neon tetras 5 silver tipped tetras and 4 guppies.

I just found my shrimp hiding in a holey wall :)

I am left with:

7 Guppies
6 Neon Tetras
5 Silvertip Tetras
1 Gourami (Not sure what type of gourami it is)
1 Bristlenose Plec.

28 US Gallon my tank is.

Thanks, I paid £34 for the plants, ornament, background and driftwood with moss growing on it. So not too bad to make it look nice :)

Just wanted to say congrats and that it's fantastic you rehomed those fish. I know rehoming fish is often difficult and it's very easy to just convince yourself that the fish will be fine. Really really impressed and wish there were more fish keepers like you who put the fish ahead of themselves ?

Just wanted to say congrats and that it's fantastic you rehomed those fish. I know rehoming fish is often difficult and it's very easy to just convince yourself that the fish will be fine. Really really impressed and wish there were more fish keepers like you who put the fish ahead of themselves ?

Thanks, I just visited the shop I bought them from, which I regulary go to and he said it would be fine to bring back and swap them. He gave me £18 worth in exchange. I only paid about £23 in total for the ones I swapped back, also I had the barbs and Silver Shark for about 4 months.

I have a spare 11.3g tank here and I wanted to get myself a Siamese Fighting Fish (Male) I was wondering if I could put any other fish in with it, as they are aggressive I dont want to put something in thats going to be cannon-fodder.

I have posted a picture of the tank as it is now with the new fish :)

Attachments

• 1797448_10151928470843806_1907598715_n.jpg
    1797448_10151928470843806_1907598715_n.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 48
The only problem with aqadvisor is that when you click "show fish only for my tank" it doesn't update showing what other fish can be added with the remaining space left in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom