fish food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brittanykluss

Aquarium Advice Freak
whats your favorite brand of fish food, as far as flakes & pellets, brine shrimp, anything.. and what brands should we try and avoid.

thanks!

I've been switching between pellets, flakes and blood worms but once I started using omega one sinking pellets. It seemed to really enhance the color of my tetras and my angel fish and the fish took to it pretty easy.

I use omega one and hikari pellets and flakes, and I would definitely recommend both brands. A lot of people will probably say that NLS (New Life Spectrum) is the best fish food, but I haven't personally tried it.

Sooo... I went out and bought some NLS today so I can see how it is for myself. :>

I use omega one and hikari pellets and flakes, and I would definitely recommend both brands. A lot of people will probably say that NLS (New Life Spectrum) is the best fish food, but I haven't personally tried it.

Sooo... I went out and bought some NLS today so I can see how it is for myself. :>

lol awesome, i think i have some hikari stuff, not sure what the other brand is... ill have to get some nls as well, if its so highly recommended!

NLS is definitely the best by far IME. If you try it you should feed it exclusively to see what it can really do.

It will help with colors, overall health, growth, and can even improve breeding. The most important thing is that is provides complete and balanced nutrition so the fish can thrive long term.

Back
Top Bottom