Fish for a 15 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mananhammer

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am looking for suggestions on an active colorful community of fish to keep in a 15 gal tank. I would also like to have some colorful or just some inverts as well for the tank.

I am looking at the Killifish in particular but am not to sure on how active they are.

The following caught my eye specifically

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=1888

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That is what i thought. Is there any active colorful fish that you would suggest for a 15 gallon? Also what inverts would you suggest?

I have a yellow (golden wonder) killifish and he's fun to watch but he mostly stays at the top of the tank, every once in a while he kinda drift down but as soon as you get close he darts back up to the top.

ghost shrimp or a cherry shrimp(you can get a few of those for that size) for invertebrates, for fish.....neons, white clouds, guppies....for the bottom some cory's and some Otocinclus' (do not get chinese algae eaters or CAE they will outgrow the tank and get aggressive when older) Otocinclus' are much smaller only up to 2 inches and are very docile....anymore that i cant think of people?

Back
Top Bottom