fish for a 20 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman1995

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have started a 20 gallon and im planning ahead for what fish i want or should get i have 4 zebra danios already and im not sure what would go good with them i would like a community with schooling fish any thoughts

Cories definatly i got some in half full 30 gallon along with my mudskippers And they are great fish

Is your tank cycled? If so, you should add some more zebra danio(2-3 more). Maybe some hardy livebearers like platies, swordtails, and mollies. Research some fish and then decide.

I have 4 Gold barbs, 3 Cherry and 2 panda cats, they seem to get along great, and they are full of energy. If you get guppies they are live bearing so you have free fish food if you don't separate the babies. Just watch the barbs with the fish that have fins, I started with 2 golds and 1 panda and they ate the top fin off the panda :( Until I got more that is. now they just chase each other around and rarely harass the poor panda.

+1 to that^ Bolivian rams look like they are smiling. :D

Back
Top Bottom