Fish help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juventus

Aquarium Advice Regular
What are the friendliest top swimming community fish , rite now I got couple of Cory's swordtail and a eel

Adult silver hatchet fish might work, I don`t think the eel will bother them. What kind of eel

Glow light danios or just striped or leopard are nice schooling fish. The glow light danios are super cool if you like a little more color.

I have a fire tack ell and i just got it caz it wass cool so i got it but i never get to se t that why i was some cool fish that actualy swim around together n stuff i just rrlly dont like tetras n fish like that they not interesting at all

I personally like pencilfish, they're different. Hatchets are always a nice choice, just make sure you have a tight lid! (y)

I personally like pencilfish, they're different. Hatchets are always a nice choice, just make sure you have a tight lid! (y)

Pencil fish are pretty hard to take care of though and are delicate. My hatchets don't jump at all in the tank. Lol. Do you keep any pencil fish?

Pencil fish are pretty hard to take care of though and are delicate. My hatchets don't jump at all in the tank. Lol. Do you keep any pencil fish?

I use to keep them in my discus tank a couple of years back. Never really seemed to have a problem with them. Hatchets on the other hand... I one time found a marble hatchet stuck to the bottom side of my glass top (no idea how he got up there). Poor fellow roasted to death from the grow light.

I use to keep them in my discus tank a couple of years back. Never really seemed to have a problem with them. Hatchets on the other hand... I one time found a marble hatchet stuck to the bottom side of my glass top (no idea how he got up there). Poor fellow roasted to death from the grow light.

Wow. How in the world did he get stuck onto the glass? And couldn't be have wriggled and jumped off?! Lol. I don't have any probs with my hatchets but I have need kept pencil fish.

Back
Top Bottom