Fish i.d. Help!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wiggles24

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got this guy from my roommates friend today any thoughts?

Attachments

• image-827034010.jpg
    image-827034010.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3708870692.jpg
    image-3708870692.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 58
Yeah that's kind of what I was afraid of! Lol any thoughts on what type? Also this guy was with another Oscar that best the hell out of it daily so it's very docile, what are the chances of it staying that way? I mean I don't have or want a tank for just an Oscar, can they ever get along with other fish?

I'm not an oscar person at all but I think it a young tiger oscar. As for temperment hopefully someone who keeps them will chime in.

Yeah that's kind of what I was afraid of! Lol any thoughts on what type? Also this guy was with another Oscar that best the hell out of it daily so it's very docile, what are the chances of it staying that way? I mean I don't have or want a tank for just an Oscar, can they ever get along with other fish?

I've seen people keep them with various catfish. They're supposed to make great pets- the puppy dogs of freshwater aquariums. Lol.

Insanely poopy though. The physical size and massive bio load of an adult Oscar really limits what can be accommodated with it.

It's sad, you can tell he was very traumatized, he's hungry but terrified to eat n he is so skinny n he has chunks missing out if his skin everywhere. when I put him in the tank he didn't want to come out if the bag, he just kept swimming back in :(

It's sad, you can tell he was very traumatized, he's hungry but terrified to eat n he is so skinny n he has chunks missing out if his skin everywhere. when I put him in the tank he didn't want to come out if the bag, he just kept swimming back in :(

Awww poor baby! He's lucky you rescued him :)

Back
Top Bottom