Fish ID - wild type betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I still don't think this is just a funny looking betta. Here's some new pics. She is now in my 36 with my juvie angels, GBR/EBR pair, neons, and otos. She is pure evil, these guys are the only ones that can keep her in her place. In a 10, she had guppies shaking with fear. In a 20 high, heavily planted with lots of hiding places, she had guppies and dojo loaches shaking in fear all crammed in a tiny corner. Seriously, she's an inch and a half MAX, probably smaller. I put a spawning mop in for my neons, she sleeps in it. She plasters herself against my mangrove root decoration in various places. She lays down on plants and viciously protects them. She managed to bury herself under GRAVEL. She's weird, seriously, not right in the head.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2041.jpg
    IMG_2041.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 96
A couple more...

Attachments

• IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 93
I dont know what it is but I want one. Wanna trade? Send er to me and Ill send you some cloning crays :)

Bmtiz92 said:
Ok, I still don't think this is just a funny looking betta. Here's some new pics. She is now in my 36 with my juvie angels, GBR/EBR pair, neons, and otos. She is pure evil, these guys are the only ones that can keep her in her place. In a 10, she had guppies shaking with fear. In a 20 high, heavily planted with lots of hiding places, she had guppies and dojo loaches shaking in fear all crammed in a tiny corner. Seriously, she's an inch and a half MAX, probably smaller. I put a spawning mop in for my neons, she sleeps in it. She plasters herself against my mangrove root decoration in various places. She lays down on plants and viciously protects them. She managed to bury herself under GRAVEL. She's weird, seriously, not right in the head.

Well guppies and bettas are not a good combination to begin with. Because of the guppies colorful flowing tails bettas sometimes mistake then for other bettas. thers that and she is probably just one fiesty betta

She attacks herself. She was by herself in a 4 gallon and she rammed the glass so many times I had to have her in a breeder net for a couple days to help her heal. She's actually happier in the 36 with the big guys because she's not ramming glass. She did the same thing in the 10 and 20 once she got the other fish to go away.

She really does look and act like my baby betta that I got from petco. She's a tough little thing with a bunch of energy. Looks just like yours.

I have a 'female betta' just like yours. Same personality and everything! Looks alot like her except mine has pink fins. I got mine from petsmart though. Shes quite the character, very amusing to watch!

Back
Top Bottom