Fish stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anna94

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 29 gallon tall and all I have right now are 4 cardinal tetras, 5 lemon tetras, and 4 rasboras. I have a sponge filter and a Fluval C4, but I’m thinking about switching to an AquaClear 70. I do weekly 25-50% water changes and I feed either once a day or every other day. How many fish and what species can I keep in my tank without it being overstocked?

I agree with Sara. What other types of fish are you into?

Anything that’s colorful and pretty and can go with the fish I currently have. But since I already have mid-dwelling fish, I am looking for ones that are top and bottom dwelling.

If you wanted something cool at the bottom a bristlenose pleco would work. Other than that there are some pretty nice looking corydoras. You could also look into kuhli loaches, they don't get too big and are orange and brown. They and the corys need to be in schools so keep that in mind.

If you wanted something cool at the bottom a bristlenose pleco would work. Other than that there are some pretty nice looking corydoras. You could also look into kuhli loaches, they don't get too big and are orange and brown. They and the corys need to be in schools so keep that in mind.
+1. Cardinal Tetras should school at the top and mid level.
Pencil fish will top school.

Back
Top Bottom