Fish stores in Boston? I need some suggestions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glassbird

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi! I will be attending an event in Boston on Oct 30 (a Saturday). I never get to the "big city", so this is quite the trip for me. I am hoping to find at least one aquarium supply store while I am there. But I will be arriving in town by bus, and getting to the event by subway. So I am hoping to get some advice as to a good shop (or two) that can be found by taxi or subway, a reasonable distance from the "Reggie Lewis Athletic Center" on Tremont Street.

I googled the situation, and came up with two possibilities. Skiptons, but their website does not indicate that they have much in the way of fish. And AquaWorld. But AquaWorld had terrible reviews, especially involving their treatment of turtles. (I did not check the locations of either, since they do not seem like good options....)

I am especially interested in fancy goldfish, if that helps. Any and all advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

(I should mention that I will not shop at any store that sells puppies or kittens.)

Yes, yelp was one of the sites that I checked. That website actually had some reviews that indicates that Skiptons does have fish. Their website pretty much leaves that out! It is also less than two miles from the convention site. So far, thats my only potential fish store to visit.

Still open to other suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom