Fish stuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KPCustoms

Aquarium Advice Freak
It seems like every time I get new fish one of them gets stuck in the weirdest places and doesn't make it do I just have bad luck or is it something else

where are they getting stuck? some examples? and what kind of fish are we talking about? also what size tank and tankmates?

are they hiding?

or ive heard of peoples fish getting stuck to the inlet of their filters because it is to strong...

One zebra danio got stuck in the power head, the black skirt tetras are getting stuck under the drift wood and this one

image-1287047802.jpg

Keeps getting stuck in a shell I have in there

hmm.. well for the power head i would say over the intake (in guessing thats where they are getting stuck) put some foam pad, like a sponge that you would put into a filter , i use fluval edge sponges to cover the intake on my aqua clear to keep fry from being sucked up

as for the driftwood and shell, i would say bury the bottom of the drift wood and shell under your substrate so that its not possible for them to get under it

Haha the only thing I can think of is I have a wave maker and 2 out ports so they switch and he shoved himself in when that one was off

Back
Top Bottom