Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Fish stuck, what to do?

I have 2 pictus catfish and they have been fine for 3 months until today one of them got stuck in a hole in my decoration.

Petco Asian Gazebo Aquatic Décor at PETCO

the vertical rock on the right side is where he is stuck inside. head facing the top, I cant get him out!! My poor mr whiskers is in trouble. I tried gently pulling him out by the tail but his fins are keeping him in place. I might have to break it but i think that may kill him.

Old 10-02-2014, 12:02 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj98s View Post
I have 2 pictus catfish and they have been fine for 3 months until today one of them got stuck in a hole in my decoration.

Petco Asian Gazebo Aquatic Décor at PETCO

the vertical rock on the right side is where he is stuck inside. head facing the top, I cant get him out!! My poor mr whiskers is in trouble. I tried gently pulling him out by the tail but his fins are keeping him in place. I might have to break it but i think that may kill him.
Did you get him out?

Tags
fish, stuck

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com