Fish tank cracked- help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finian

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 45gallon freshwater tank that developed a hairline crack on the bottom part of the front panel. It came in a set with the stand and hood, and is also an odd size so I'm trying to find out if I can get just the tank and not have to buy the whole set again.
All that to say, the fish all had to move to my ten gallon tank I use to grow plants.
This includes five adult mollies, four month old mollies, and three khuli loaches.
My question is will they be all right in there before I get the larger tank replaced? How often should I do water changes? It might be a few weeks to possibly two months before the large tank can be replaced

I would say you'd need to be doing daily if not at least every other day with your stock. Personally I'd look for a much larger tank having 3 kuhli loaches. If possible, I'd look for someone close by with a larger tank as they may become very stressed in that small of tank.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Back
Top Bottom