fish tank layout help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laur94x

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,
So this is the current layout of my 138 litre tank and I want to change it around a bit but don't know what to do. I like having lots of plants but may remove the big one in the middle because it takes up too much room (the one with the big leaves behind the driftwood). All the plants are fake except one small one and I want to keep all fake plants for now. I am waiting for my pleco cave to arrive for my bristlenose pleco so that will be going in the left hand corner when the tree root is as that's her corner. I also want to keep the other ornaments in if possible and both of the bubble stones as my cory cats love playing in them :D so.. Any ideas/suggestions on how I can rearrange my tank and make it look better? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-20130105-01730.jpg
    IMG-20130105-01730.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 92
Thanks for the opinions. Yeah I'm thinking a bigger chunk of driftwood as this one is pretty rubbish at the moment and my pleco cave looks like a big rock so hopefully that will look good too.
If I take out that big plant at the back, or atleast move it, it will give me a lot more room to play with because even though it doesn't look big it does take up a lot of room and the base is a big rock base

Try a tall, long, branchy piece of driftwood and make it look like the plants are growing in around it. It will give the tank a more natural and dimensional feel.

Back
Top Bottom