fish toys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard of fish playing with balls that float and things like that. Never actually saw it though.

animalzrok2 said:
lol do you know where i could get the floating balls?

No :( I tried to find out where but I came up empty handed. Maybe someone else knows??

if im not mistaken someone managed to train their oscar to hit the ball out of the tank and he would get it and throw it back in. and it would do this over and over

BHead707 said:
if im not mistaken someone managed to train their oscar to hit the ball out of the tank and he would get it and throw it back in. and it would do this over and over

Wow that's pretty cool!

I knew a lady who trained her Oscar to pull a string to ring a bell when it was hungry! It would ring the bell in the middle of the night so she would get up, feed it and it would stop. Lol

Mumma.of.two said:
I know a lady who trained her Oscar to pull a string to ring a bell when it was hungry! It would ring the bell in the middle of the night so she would get up, feed it and it would stop. Lol

Lol wow I might try to train my fish to do something like this like communicating with bells or something!

Go to youtube and search R2 fish school. Its a kit you can buy that comes with all the stuff you need to train your fish to do awesome tricks! I dont have it, but it looks like fun!

Mumma.of.two said:
I knew a lady who trained her Oscar to pull a string to ring a bell when it was hungry! It would ring the bell in the middle of the night so she would get up, feed it and it would stop. Lol

That's hilarious! Lol.

Fishie said:
Lol wow I might try to train my fish to do something like this like communicating with bells or something!

We did the same thing with our dog, we hung a bell by the door so she could ring it when she wanted to go out. We eventually had to take it down because she was ringing it constantly! Can you imagine getting up in the middle of the night to feed a fish whenever it wanted?!

Back
Top Bottom