Fish with the most personality.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unknown_7

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just wanted to get a good idea of what you guys think is the fish with biggest personality, maybe I will try to make it a pooll once I receive enough replies.

I will go first, I think a lot of this fish I have had do not display a lot of personality but the most I have seen would have to be in my senegal bichir and I am seeing a bit in my newly acquired male p.demasoni. But my bichir would definetly place number one on my list. He is the best.

Goldfish! My goldfish have the coolest personalities- almost like puppies.

Also, my angelfish have tons of personality as well as my puffers.

Botia loaches so far. They are always chasing each other around and trying to sneak into the coral cave I have that one very gravid female tries to guard from the tag team of the other two. And they click so loud it can be heard across the room at times. Next would be my clown loaches the way they fight over everything just to spit it out and let the other one have it just to fight over it again.

Angelfish, cory catfish, loaches, my rainbow shark is a character too.

Clown loaches are my favorites. My angelfish have some personality. I'm hoping my Malawi cichlids will have some personality too. I'd have to agree with many that the clown loach is a pretty neat-to-watch aquatic critter.

My angelfish and tiger barbs (in separate tanks, of course! :wink: ) follow me around when I approach the tank. I'd say that the angelfish are probably more personable though.

All fish.... all of mine have different personality ... Most outgowing goes to Kaden my betta ... the rainbow get comic releif... my pleco gets shy but freindly ... the cory get the busy girl award... Melody the I am mom s only ... the clouds get the we aint too bright but aint we cute :)

I saw my oscar do the "feed me im cute" dance today... lol Uh my peacock eel has some personality... It loves swimming in the bubbles from the bubble stone. My jack dempsey has plenty of personality too, as well as my green terror. My danios though... crazy personality o_O o_O They don't like anyone with shifty eyes or anything like that...

My mollies always have that "Feed me I'm cute" dance lol. They have great personalities, always right in your face hehe... bettas too! ^^

Every fish has their own personality, I think your going to have to get a pretty large pool for all them. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom