Fishless cycle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you will need to list the ingredients listed on the bottle....why don't you use a raw shrimp?
Finding 100% pure ammonia is sometimes challenging because many brands contain cleaning agents, sudsing agents or perfume, which are unsuitable for aquarium use.
Read the ingredients, use only “Pure Ammonia” or “100% Ammonium Hydroxide”. Chelating agents are OK.
If you are still not sure about the purity of a given bottle of ammonia, try shaking the bottle, pure ammonia will not foam, ACE Hardware, Top Crest & Whirl Clear are reportedly good brands to look for.

Is it easier? I have a large tank as well. The only ingredient is ammonia.

Why not try Dr. Tim's products. I know they have a live bacteria that cycles the tank in 24 hrs also removes the hard metals.

I would go that route had this been earlier but I've already ordered everything I need. Thank you, though!

image-2111005664.jpg

If you can see where the ingredients list is, in pretty sure that's pure ammonia listed.

I'm not sure of the ingredients but it says on the bottle used to prevent new tank syndrome and Control ammonia and nitrite levels. Not sure if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom