Fishy Acronyms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

derail

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently asked my lfs to order some yellow labs in hopes I can get some females in, and next to the names were two pairs of letters, and I can't find out what they mean. The page listed "MS Electric Yellow Lab," and "MD Electric Yellow Lab." Has anyone seen this before, and know what those letters mean? I've been racking my brain and have some ideas, but I have a hunch I'm wrong. Ms-multiple sclerosis, Md-muscular dystrophy...MS-mega sweet, MD-multi-dimensional, MS-mega seller, MD-monster dude, and MD-MAY DIE, and MS-MIGHT SURVIVE. ...ok that was probably goofy, but I have a hunch it might mean MD-male, dominant, MS-male, submissive. Can anyone help me stop thinking of these random meanings to those acronyms?

P.S. MD-morbidly divine, MS-maintains serenity. Gah!

MS - medium < small, MD - medium. This is how my lfs explained it. Can't garentee it's correct. Would make sense tho!

Readingexcalibur said:
MS - medium < small, MD - medium. This is how my lfs explained it. Can't garentee it's correct. Would make sense tho!

Ah! I didn't think of medium for md! I thought medium small but couldn't think of a second word for md, guess it was one weird!

On a side note, I was kinda hoping may die and might survive for comedic effect =P. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom