Fixing fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The camaro show

Aquarium Advice Activist
So guys I know Corys are more active the more they are and my pair is doing great same with my pair of clown loaches but many People have brought to my attention that I should add more of both how many more should I add should I know many say groups of six also should I keep them both the same number?

I would say a minimum of 6 for each. You might have to choose to between them however as you would be overstocked I think. 6 is the minimum, so they could only be happier with more. For example, if you found the cories to be more energetic and fun to watch you could adopt out the Loaches and have a group of 10 cories. Another personal example for me is, you have to have a minimum of 6 tetras, but I try to make sure I have 12. I do that because their personality drastically changes with that number. Also if 1 or 2 die, I will still be above the minimum. Make sense?

I had one Cory and then I got the second one when I got the uaru and their actively doubled I've always had 2 loaches and they are super active

Camaro...
It all depends on what you want to do. I have two groups of corys because loaches harassed my livebearer fry so I rehomed them.
But my son breeds them and we love watching corys and livebearers and their fry.

Back
Top Bottom