Fluval edge vs 55 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish owner

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I'm getting a fluval edge 6 gallon or a 55 gallon what one should I get?
And what fish I'm looking at lion fish for the 55 and tetras for the fluval? Btw this is my first post!
I own a ten gallon with 2 Cory's and 3 drawf Indian puffers I can post a pic of it if you want.

Dwarf puffers are brackish water fish and cories freshwater.

How long have you had the tank? And are you experienced with saltwater?

You might wanna post in the getting started section in saltwater for your 55 gallon.

Drawf puffers are not brackish if you have them in brackish they die sooner

Thats a big difference.. What are you wanting out a tank? Stock?a 6 is too small for tetras, you'd need atleast a 15/20.. Also 2 gal wc vs 25 gal wc.. It's really night and day..

I know what tank you are talking about, it's too small to do anything really, I really want one for my fry or maybe some shrimp or a betta, if you want to do anything more creative or schooling for example, go with the 55g, I have one and I'm in love with it :)

Personally, and I think a lion. Maybe it's because I have a lion or I just think they're the amazing fish, they're also pretty easy. The hardest part is switching them to frozen, which isn't too tricky. Plus, if you get a dwarf, you could get a snowflake eel or something of the sort.

Back
Top Bottom