Fluval G-3 not pumping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mijo51380

Aquarium Advice Freak
Doe anyone know anything about the g3 it's making a clicking sound and not working there's a alert that says check impeller refer to instructions. I took it apart and cleaned it and it seemed fine put it back together and turned it on and still doesn't work.

Yes I've had it for about 4 month so I read the instructions and they were no help just said to go online so I did that and again no help so I took a min and took it apart again and got a good look at it cleaned the inlet and the filters and cleaned the impeller there are two o rings on the impeller that were a little tight so I went to my shop and got some o rings and replaced them now works like a dream I have to say for as much as I paid for it I'm not very happy with it well you live and learn

Yeah, that's bah things that can happen. There's no 1 year garantee on all the pieces ??? When you buy this king of things, sometime expensive, try to keep the reciept for garantee.

Has you see, the best thing to do when this happen is to dismount the unit and try to see what's the problem by uself.

Yeah I have the receipt and a guarantee but that's not the point. This happen at 9:00pm I live next door to my shop so I was able to go there and get the o rings.plus there is no info about these filters in the instructions or online if I had to order the parts or send the filter back I would have to wait for three days or more just glad I was able to fix it sometimes you just have to sit back drink a beer and relax and then take another look might see something you missed

Back
Top Bottom