Flying fish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was just trying to transfer my male baby mollies into the 2.5 gallon tank that i filled with luke warm water.I had just finished filling up the vase I keept my red multicolored betta in and I'm fishing around for more babies and I hear a small splash and then I see one in my betta tank. I look in.... one of my baby mollies JUMPED out of the 2.5 gal and with good precision landed in my betta tank o.o I used to have my betta in with them before but I decided he'd like to be alone in his own tank, but now I can't get the baby molly out of that tank >_<

wow that mustve been a weird experiance but they should be ok lol, you cant get a net in there?

If you can't get a net in the vase, maybe you can pour the water into another container (along with the fish) when you do your next water change.

I've seen something like that happen at this fish store near my place. They had a goldfish somehow end up in the tank across the pathway where you walk through the store.

Don't know if it really jumped ther or somehow got put there, but it seems wierd.

kimberly said:
If you can't get a net in the vase, maybe you can pour the water into another container (along with the fish) when you do your next water change.

I put him in the water and like 10 seconds after I did he just FLEW out of it o.o
I got the little bugger out with my hand, a net is useless in that vase because of the way it's curved X.x but it was still weird lol

next time try using a turkey baster or a very large straw and hold your finger over the end when the fish is inside that is of course if the fish is small enough/what you're using is big enough

Hell no, that fish is way too big for that anymore X.x I used to do that with them but now they're too big. They'd get squished in the straw/turkey baster 8O I'll keep that in mind with my 3 other new babies though X3

I know i wasn't meaning to get after you o.o sorry if it sounded like i was ^^;*gives felf a hug* me sowwyyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom