Food suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone, I have a twenty gallon long tank with some guppies, cories, and (soon to be) a pair of german blue rams. I would like some advice/suggestions on food. I am interested in all types... frozen, freeze dried and live. Thanks

New life spectrum is the best dry food there is pretty much. I hear it's really good.

Guppies like brine shrimp, but they will happily eat anything, try a variety pack of frozen cubes along with some Tetra or Nutrafin flake. Put the dry food in a doubled up sandwich bags. crush it to very small but not powder, dump it back in the container and put the lid back on. Then you are good to go. cubes, you can break them in half, or dilute them in a small cup of tankwater and squirt them in there with a little squirter thingy.

I use omega one flakes, new life spectrum small fish pellets, Hikari sinking wafers for bottom feeders and hikari algae wafers. I also feed hikari frozen brine shrimp and hikari frozen blood worms. I feed zuchinni about once a week and frozen peas about once a week. well, the peas I blanch in the microwaive for about 30 seconds in a wet paper towel and then i shell them and toss them in.

Back
Top Bottom