FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is he native to northern In?
Here is a pic of a native. The only one I've ever run across in Northern IN.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1449035435217.jpg
    1449035435217.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 91
Tiger salamander!

My only non aquatic pet, besides cats and dogs. About 13 inches long, and plenty fat from his cricket dinner (y)

Sweet! We have a couple of those in our nature center that I work at over here. I love bringing one out to show the kids, cuz they all go "ewwww, it's slimy" lol. Can't wait to see those fish and inverts!

Sent via echolocation

Sweet! We have a couple of those in our nature center that I work at over here. I love bringing one out to show the kids, cuz they all go "ewwww, it's slimy" lol. Can't wait to see those fish and inverts!

Sent via echolocation

Yeah people tell me the same thing, but they actually are not slimy :)

Didnt you get blues from me?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yea but there was an angel die off for some reason, lost the blue (other ones went to a local friend), my marble, and zebra angel unfortunantly. It was just the angels too, no other fish died. My friend still has the blues I believe

My sd card isn't working on any computer within my access, and I will have to use my ipad. The ipad only allows one picture at a time to be posted for some reason, so when I get back to my house tomorrow, there will be a lot of pictures on separate posts

My sd card isn't working on any computer within my access, and I will have to use my ipad. The ipad only allows one picture at a time to be posted for some reason, so when I get back to my house tomorrow, there will be a lot of pictures on separate posts

Have you updated your app? I use iPad when I'm home and don't have this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Upload pictures to imgur and then post them on a pc. The website doesnt allow enough picture storage.

The 75 gallon planted tank!
Fish:
2 angels
1 black sail cory cat
2 yoyo loaches (will get more)
2 rummynose tetras (will get 10)
3 diamond tetras (will get 8)
1 clown pleco
3 kuhli loaches
4 austrailian rainbows
3 ornate rainbows

Plants:
My famous contortionist vals
Ludwigia repens
Microswords
Amazon swords
AR mini

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 89
Now here are some angel fish pics for PoppaRyno!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 78
Post pic requests! I will do my best to fill them!(y)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom