FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's great! I know I asked Santa just for fish stuff too, just like I have for the last 4 years!! LOL. Ho ho ho

Brenna

Just got back from a lil vacation, everything is doing alright. Added sand to the new tank but I need more. Any peacock cichlid breeders on the forum?

Just got back from a lil vacation, everything is doing alright. Added sand to the new tank but I need more. Any peacock cichlid breeders on the forum?

I think PoppaRyno had a line of German red peacocks...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Try the classifieds at www.gcca.org it's org or.com but anyway it's the cichlid assoc. Huge swap coming up qt the very end of the month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's in Hillside Illinois. Takes me around 1.5 hours to get there. But the classified sellers are often willing to ship

Brenna

Just added sand and a rock and wood. Gonna get more rocks when I go rock collecting though. Vid will be up tonight of the tank. Planning on getting fish next week!

Havent been to up to date because my smartphone doesnt work well with AA but I decided to go with mbunas instead, there are videos on my youtube channel!

Have you heard of the Circle City Aquarium Club? They are in Indy and one of the breeders at our last auction brought in a bunch of peacocks

Sent via echolocation

Have you heard of the Circle City Aquarium Club? They are in Indy and one of the breeders at our last auction brought in a bunch of peacocks

Sent via echolocation

Yeah I have, but due to a change of plans I decided to do mbunas

I will be very inactive on AA, I have given it some thought and all im gonna do really is buy/sell/trade. This thread is closed. Cya Fam

I joined new forum with some familiar names. I will still be here but mainly to buy and sell. Can't name the forum or the admins will suspend me.

Back
Top Bottom