Found this root structure in the creek today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patrickriley2010

Aquarium Advice Addict
15AU4u9.jpg

Not sure what to so with it, it was sitting in a slow moving 1foot of water looked cool so I jumped in and grabbed it. I don't have a tank remotely big enough to house it. Just thought i would share . If you live in Cincinnati or around here you can have it.

That's pretty cool. I'm going DW hunting this weekend. Gonna drive to the other less populated side of Shuswap Lake & see what I can find. I hope I luck out like you did

That's pretty cool. I'm going DW hunting this weekend. Gonna drive to the other less populated side of Shuswap Lake & see what I can find. I hope I luck out like you did

Where is this said lake? Also ya I was just driving my dads side by side with my GF and I was like YES! Water was to deep to drive in it was actually more like 3 feet but I jumped in for It

I live in Salmon Arm BC Canada. We are on the Shuswap Lake in BC interior. It's really pretty awesome around here. We're surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers, swamps..... It's pretty cool.

image-3151843964.jpg

image-1138668229.jpg

I think that would look awesome if you could like stand it up and have it as a tree with like java moss growing on it :) like an under water bonsai tree :)

Wow I am so jealous that you guys have places with DW opportunities! I live in north TX and while I live on a large lake, it's pretty mucky and the only wood I have ever found nearby looks like it was soaked in nuclear waste lol. Going to Colorado next month so hopefully I find some great pieces to bring back!

Wow I am so jealous that you guys have places with DW opportunities! I live in north TX and while I live on a large lake, it's pretty mucky and the only wood I have ever found nearby looks like it was soaked in nuclear waste lol. Going to Colorado next month so hopefully I find some great pieces to bring back!

You live In TX I live I ohio don't complain I got this out of a creek that's so shallow you can't even kayak in it tiny little thing. It's in my parents backyard though so its pretty good deal

Way to make me hate where I live thanks ! Lol

If it makes you feel any better I live in tourist central. They get the best if everything & I just work here. It's Canada day long weekend & you can't get near a campsite in the lake cuz the tourist have them all. But it's a bit worth it cuz this stuff is pretty close to my house

Within 2 minute walk
image-2637537370.jpg

5 minute drive (that's my dog Jax)
image-3678963012.jpg

20 minute drive away (directly across the lake from the last picture) is a waterfall with a creek that leads to the lake. It's all walking trails so its pretty cool
image-3572966501.jpg

image-3697157216.jpg

My dog likes DW too. He just can't seem to settle for a smaller stick :)

image-3936814636.jpg

If it makes you feel any better I live in tourist central. They get the best if everything & I just work here. It's Canada day long weekend & you can't get near a campsite in the lake cuz the tourist have them all. But it's a bit worth it cuz this stuff is pretty close to my house

Within 2 minute walk

5 minute drive (that's my dog Jax)

20 minute drive away (directly across the lake from the last picture) is a waterfall with a creek that leads to the lake. It's all walking trails so its pretty cool

My dog likes DW too. He just can't seem to settle for a smaller stick :)

Need to get some of that wood make some furniture people pay fortunes for stuff mad out of wood like that

Back
Top Bottom