Fresh start lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
55gal not to sure about the stock right now. I have had a filter already cycling on a established tank, I'm also gonna transfer some media

Still cleaning starting to look good! One of the hoods needed a starter and a bulb but other than that everything is good :)

ForumRunner_20120316_130215.jpg

Nice set up! I'm pretty new too the website, I'm getting a 55 gallon tank tomorrow! I'm really excited for it. Have you decided what you're going to stock it with?

Thats the hard part lol. I have been researching alot. Was thinking about cichlids but not a %100 on that just yet. O and Sry welcome! This is the place to be to learn anything! Everyone here is very helpful

Thanks, I've already learned a lot. I'm fighting with some ich in my 10 gallon tank. So I've been working on that. Good choice if you do it, I've wanted to look into a couple.

Bobby56 said:
Thats the hard part lol. I have been researching alot. Was thinking about cichlids but not a %100 on that just yet. O and Sry welcome! This is the place to be to learn anything! Everyone here is very helpful

Fun! I really enjoy the process of setting up a new tank.

Back
Top Bottom