Freshwater Chats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is there enough interest in freshwater chat?

• Yes please create our own room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont mind sharing a room with salty aquarists

• Chat? Why would I want to chat about fish

• Total voters
Im running windows 2k.. and I have 256mb of memory.. Im assuing that is well beyond the needs of java.. it just seems anything even written in java does not run very well.. python runs a little better.. but for some reason good old c# programs run best.. I have to take one exception to this though.. firefox has a lot of java.. if not all.. and it seems to do real well.. after considerable tweaking.. I guess I just have bad luck with it.. Ive seen alot of computers have problems with it but the XP influance is most likely there cause. as far as yahoo is conserened.. it seems like you were speaking of the more problems than solutions part that I was talking about..lol... other clients are better at there chat than there own chat program... but that would still require people to download one of them.. I was just saying that irc is tough to learn.. I dont know too many people personaly that know how to use it. and almost everyone I know has done chat of some sort at one time or another..

HEHEHEHE I can hardly get around this website very well.. the last time I really used a PC was befor Greenmagi test kit expired.... :lol: but all the same I would like to look at the words cross my screen.. :oops: I mean chat with you folk bout Fishes 8)

Back
Top Bottom