Freshwater clean up crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What are some good clean up crews for a freshwater tank. I was thinking maybe some RCS. Or ghost shrimp. Any other ideas?

Japonica (Amano) shrimp are the best cleaners and they are hardy. In my opinion. They also have underrated coloration. If kept in high quality water with a good diet, they are brilliant. Mine have green/black tails with neon yellow lines down it. I even have two that are more red with grey marbling.

Japonica (Amano) shrimp are the best cleaners and they are hardy. In my opinion. They also have underrated coloration. If kept in high quality water with a good diet, they are brilliant. Mine have green/black tails with neon yellow lines down it. I even have two that are more red with grey marbling.

Thats cool :) do you know if they are commonly sold in pet stores/fish stores? I don't want to order them in, or have to ask the pet store to (id prefer not to anyway) I would rather just be able to get them when I go, as I don't get to go very often. Next year if I get my license maybe I'll go more. :p

All three places around me carry them. Just get the number to the place you go the most often and call them and see if they can get them. Then you will know when they have them and you can pick them up and check out there other stuff!

All three places around me carry them. Just get the number to the place you go the most often and call them and see if they can get them. Then you will know when they have them and you can pick them up and check out there other stuff!

Ok thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom