Freshwater flounder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dooboedoo12

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone know where I can buy one of these bad boys? My LFS used to sell them all the time back in the day

Can they not order you one ? My LFS gave me their wholesalers website and I just give them the item number I want.. It was like heaven looking at all the available fish I could have in 2 days for free shipping

Wtf!? What kind of wholesaler is this ? Any chance u can hook it up?

I kept calling my LFS asking if they could get this or that and how much ? So they gave me the company's website they buy from and said get the item number off what you want and we can give you a price .. I was like .. Cool! So they order up what I want no extra charge ..

I hate uuuuu. My fish store is like "we payed 8$ for this fish so we will charge you 90$"

Lol I'm sure they do a small mark up.. But for instance , I paid 6$ for a 4" oscar and i bought my silver dollars for 2.50$ a PC and their about 2.5".. They make most of their money from dog and cat grooming , so I get treated good since I dknt think they have a lot of fish regulars

Back
Top Bottom