Freshwater goby exist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish loach boy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I did not know freshwater gobies existed what is the best for a 29 gallon are they aggressive?

I just got a tiny bumblebee goby today at my lfs. He's adorable. I put him in my planted 20 gal with my betta sorority.

Attachments

• 2013-06-05 18.15.03.jpg
    2013-06-05 18.15.03.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 121
Nice! Are those aggressive I have a Cory tetra Molly loach oto ram 29 gallon will he so good there?
Also how much was it?

The guy at my lfs said he'd be OK with his new roommates, which are, 5 female bettas, 3 cherry shrimp, and 2 nerite snails. I don't think he'll get very big. He was $6. Right now he's about as long as my pinky nail!

I did not know freshwater gobies existed what is the best for a 29 gallon are they aggressive?

I have 5 red spot gobies freshwater they are awesome and they aren't really aggressive at all they live with Discus, pentazonas,golden nuggets,and queen Arabisque's

Attachments

• image-1625165390.jpg
    image-1625165390.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 91
Nice! Are those aggressive I have a Cory tetra Molly loach oto ram 29 gallon will he so good there?
Also how much was it?

a lot of gobies are predators but they won't harm your fish. they will hunt down small crustaceans, that's why their diet in the aquarium is consisted of daphnia, blackworms, bloodworms, etc.

however, some species of the gobies are also algae grazers. Stiphodon atropurpureus, Stiphodon Elegans, Stiphodon percnopterygoinus

Back
Top Bottom