freshwater lobster or crayfish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevensys

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi,

just wanna know, what is the different between freshwater lobster and crayfish? is it the same?

coz i just bought freshwater lobster from some fish store, it written there
' blue lobster '.

i try to find the pics on the internet using the keyword blue lobster but nothing come out with the same kind of my blue lobster.

my freshwater lobster claw are blue and the boddy white and the tail have a red stripe.

i dont have a didgital camera to take pics on my lobster to show it to you all, but i hope you guys can show me the link or pics to my almost same with my lobster.

thz.

hmm... does it mean there are no freshwater lobster? only salt water lobster and crayfish are freshwater and there are no saltwater crayfish.

guess the shop make some mistake name the crayfish.

i can't see the body,

what i know is my crayfish claw is blue and the body are white, but not that white, and the tail are abit brown with red stripe.. maybe it still not matured yet.
my crayfish are about 4inch big(without the claw)

red stripe on the back and blue claw. but mine body is not dark like this 1. mine are white, not dark...( dissapointed) :(

I have a crayfish in my Oscar tank.
It is getting pretty good sized.
I had it in the planted community tank until it started cutting down all my plants.
Then I moved it to the O tank it wont even mess with the O's...lol
They would kick his butt.

Back
Top Bottom