Freshwater puffer fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They stayed in 1.000-1.010 for 2 months, then 1.012-1.015 for 3-4 months, and then 1.018 for about two months and then I gave them away and transitioned to 1.021 with GSPs only

I just read my reply and realized how creepy "blowing up red blood cells" sounds. Sorry! I am currently going for a bachelor of science with major in biology, and it was a series of lab experiments testing osmosis regulation within organisms.

Its all good, I knew what you are trying to say. I usually get fish terminolgy mixed into my biology classes, but never the other way around.

Lucky you then. I have been mixing fish terminology with everything. The other day I am trying to give directions and tell the person to go on the "GSP", they ask what was that and I say Green Spotted Puffer, theres a long pause from the other person ... I meant to say Garden State Parkway (GSP as well).
I see you kept puffers as well at some point. Any plans to go back to them?

I still have some. both freshwater puffers. I am trying to build a reef around a puffer though.

Questions OP?

Back
Top Bottom