Freshwater Water Conditioner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diamonte

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm trying to decide which water conditioner combo I should go with. I have a few combos to decide from can someone help? I have a 20 Gallon Tall
Here's the list....

1. Tetra AquaSafe Plus Water Conditioner/Dechlorinator
w/ Hagen Fluval Biological Enhancer for Aquariums AND API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner

2. API TAP WATER CONDITIONER Aquarium Water Conditioner
w/ Hagen Fluval Biological Enhancer for Aquariums AND API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner

3. Fluval Hagen Water Conditioner for Aquariums

Any Suggestions Are Appreciated

Seachem Prime
Seachem Safe (dry version of Prime)

Oh, and Seachem Prime, almost forgot about that one ;)

So is Prime the only thing you put in your tank? Would I still need the Fluval Biological Enhancer and API stress coat?

Yeah, prime is what I use now because everyone's said how good it was, but I used to just buy whatever dechlorinator was handy and they all were fine.

Yeah, prime is what I use now because everyone's said how good it was, but I used to just buy whatever dechlorinator was handy and they all were fine.

Do you use anything else or just Prime?

Prime in all my tanks, but One tank (5g betta tank) I use tetra aquasafe plus. Only because it seems to be better for my veiltail. Use to use prime for his tank, but found that aquasafe has a little more to add to the slim coat and less stress for my one betta.

Prime in all my tanks, but One tank (5g betta tank) I use tetra aquasafe plus. Only because it seems to be better for my veiltail. Use to use prime for his tank, but found that aquasafe has a little more to add to the slim coat and less stress for my one betta.

I was told that aquasafe plus was also a good product to use besides prime. I found some rocks outside to use for my aquascape (I did clean them) which do you think would help more with taking care of the water with the rocks in there... Aquasafe or Prime?

I was told that aquasafe plus was also a good product to use besides prime. I found some rocks outside to use for my aquascape (I did clean them) which do you think would help more with taking care of the water with the rocks in there... Aquasafe or Prime?

Neither will do anything to the rocks?

Back
Top Bottom