Freshwater water cow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The cow video is the 125
Not deep enough and the height is too short. No way I could just reach over the top of my tank to the bottom to feed a fish. If it were a 125, it is the exact same size as my tank, except two feet longer in width. I looked at your other videos, and you show the fish in a 20 gallon tank 4 months previous.

Is the water cow the same thing as a marbled goby?

There are 2 different kinds of them. The marbled goby is a totally diff fish. I think your talking about the marbled sleeper aka Oxyeleotris marmorata. Mine is a eleotris picta. I really can't find much info on my species. I know both are in the same family. I know my has the strip and the other species doesn't. Honestly idk much about him because I'm unable to find much info.

On a side note here's a pic of my African feather fin that I raised from a tiny baby. He survived a bad internal parasite not to long ago. Took everything in the book to save him. He looked awful. But now he's super happy and very healthy. He's aprox 7 inches I think. I have long hands.

Attachments

• image-1061271342.jpg
    image-1061271342.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom