Friendliest fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My angel fish are the most friendly to me. I also recently got a sail fin baloon molly and he is very friendly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Loaches. Dojo will come up and greet me whenever I walk in and give me kisses if I put my hand in.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My goldfish are friendly to me. They love when I pet them and play with them. They are mostly friendly to each other, but not always. Not at feeding time.

Also the other day one of them ate right out of my hand for the first time (the angel fish) I was super excited. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My discus always come say hi. Sometimes it seems like theyre wagging at me from excitement. And if i have a yellow cup.... Game over... They act like theyll never see me or food again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I forgot to mention my Dojo loaches in my earlier post. They definitely rank amongst the friendliest! I think I was the most thrilled of any fish I've gotten when I saw how entertaining, peaceful and friendly the Dojos are! Now I can't imagine being without a couple of them.

I forgot to mention my Dojo loaches in my earlier post. They definitely rank amongst the friendliest! I think I was the most thrilled of any fish I've gotten when I saw how entertaining, peaceful and friendly the Dojos are! Now I can't imagine being without a couple of them.

Finally someone who agrees! Mine are the best fish I've ever owned love them!

Caleb

Sadly I'll never get to experience dojos cause they are illegal in my state :(

My fish all seem to be the happiest when I take them out of the tank and put them on top of a table, they start to jump and wanting to play.
Just kidding ?
I don't know that fish are friendly towards people, I can tell you that some are very naturally "shy" but most likely from stress.
Others just want to eat all of the time so they'll hang out right in front of the tank and follow you around, cichlids are known for this, my angels, discus and African cichlids all behave this way. If this is them showing friendliness, so be it, I think they are just begging for food.
I'm sorry to sound so negative, I just don't think fish have emotions as humans do.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom