FritzZyme Turbo Start 700

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RRiley774

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anybody ever used this and what have your results been. I have been working on cycling my tank now for two weeks with the typical slow but steady results. I am fortunate enough to have a very very reputable and beautiful fish store near my house so I decided to drop by today just to see what they had as it's been awhile since I've had an aquarium. This store is far from a petsmart or anything of that nature. This store would be any fish lovers dream with outstanding and very knowledgeable owners. They recommended me to this product. They use it to get all of their tanks going so I just wanted to see how it has worked for anyone else that's used it. They said I could put about half my bio load in the tank after 48 hours and the other half after 7 days. I'm sure I'm gonna get drilled on here but I've seen the research done by Texas A&M as well as several other major colleges on this product and it's legit. This fish store is on it's second expansion since it's open 4 years ago and I know business doesn't grow like that without being very knowledgable of your products, havering top of the line products, and most importantly not steering people the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom