Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-24-2015, 12:17 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

From 56 Column, To Standard 55

I got a 56 gallon column tank during Black Friday (2014), but it has been sort of a disaster zone, so now I'm starting fresh. I'll be setting up the column at my grandpas store, and moving the 55 into where the column was. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day! (Catching fish, uprooting plants, removing sand, draining a tank, filling up a tank, adding sand planting plants, etc)

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Fishobsessed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:24 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

Sounds fun to me! Good luck

Old 07-24-2015, 01:25 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

From 56 Column, To Standard 55

Thanks!

I think the fish are ready for it! 4 jumpers in 4 days! :0 shoulda done this a week ago!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Old 07-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

This is what the tank currently looks like:
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437835915.562618.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	275627

More sand and plants on Monday! I'm still using the column, but I just moved it and all the fish and plants in it, so I left most of the sand in there. The fish seem to like the extra swimming space!

Fishobsessed7

Old 08-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Sorry I "lost" this thread! I'll try to get pics of the column soon(not at my house).

The 55 looks about the same, although added the rest of the sand, and a few plants.

Fishobsessed7

Tags
column, stand, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com