Fry-Juniper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megi-lin

Aquarium Advice Freak
She is growing quite fast. :) I think she's 1 or 2 weeks old. How long until they can eat full pellets? I have the small ones. Oh and she is a fancy guppy.
1486505367007.jpg

She's adorable. I can't wait to see her when she gets older and colors up. Do you know what colors her parents were?
I don't know about feeding her, but I wish you the best of luck with Juniper! :)

She's adorable. I can't wait to see her when she gets older and colors up. Do you know what colors her parents were?
I don't know about feeding her, but I wish you the best of luck with Juniper! :)
Her father might very well be a fancy. But her mom is quite plain. She's so cute. I look at her a lot.

Oh no! What happened?
I don't know! I may be overfeeding. I just learned that is a possibility. My adult guppies refuse the food at the top of the tank and will only eat algae wafers. But between the two of them and I assume my 5 cories, they finish one in less than a day.

I only give my corys a small piece of an algae wafer, I have five, also, and my platy eats with them. How big are your algae wafers?

Okay. I'm not sure if that's too much or not, but maybe add some proteins to their diet and try the peas to help,

That's okay. If you ever are able to, just buy unsalted frozen peas from the grocery store and boil them in plain water and then take the outside (shell) off. Break it up/mush it into small bits and then feed.

That's okay. If you ever are able to, just buy unsalted frozen peas from the grocery store and boil them in plain water and then take the outside (shell) off. Break it up/mush it into small bits and then feed.
Got it. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom