fugitive dust control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

juan1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:p [FONT=&quot]I call for a industrial water plant for the reason that I am aperture a company of water purification to provisions clean water house to house services so some one inform me from somewhere I can get the industrial water plant because industrial water plant can disinfect the water superior than the confined company plant so buddy any one know the healthier company that have the industrial water purification plant? In the other way i have searched a web Industrial Water Treatment Consulting & Engineering Services - NJ, PA, NY, DE, CT & MD - JNBLabs.com which gives Industrial Water Treatments & water purification in NJ, PA, MD, CT, DE & NY...TELL ME YOUR OPINION PLEASE :rolleyes:
[/FONT]

I feel this was probably put through an online translator...I can't make sense of it. Is he wanting to start a water purification plant?

This is weird. Its written weird. I think jrp is right. Its the first post nobody does that. Do you remember your first post? It was probably something like hey or hi. Although mine was a question and I was freaking out haha.. This is more along the lines of a marketing scheme or some crap like that. Who knows what he is trying to do?????

I don't think he's up to no good. I think he's just not an english speaker and typed his question into one of those online translators like freetranslations.com. Generally those do a poor job at best.

The best I can figure is maybe he's looking for an RO/DI filter or some sort of water purification system. Either that or he's looking for an alternate water company...I don't know much about utilities, but I don't think you can even change that. A little help Juan? Want to try again?

edit: You may want to go ahead and post in Spanish if that is the language you speak. I Speak a little Spanish, and I have a friend for is a Spanish major.

The water filtration system you buy is better but your filter don’t have Air handling unit because of Air handling your water can filtered all types of fungi and corrosion that’s why before buying any thing first search on net about the product you are buying.
Nothing to be anxious about just use a water filter but don’t use the filter of white net surrounded by the filter for the reason that it can not filter the water as much high-quality use the filter.

Juan1 and Barkri12.
one post each and both have linked the same water purification consultants.
I am thinking it just may be spam.

No i think its a co-incident have same linked.But at all i have visited this site its a great site for water filtration from osmosis

OMG LOL
This is definitely SPAM. How obvious can you be!!!!!
And how many new accounts are you going to open with new usernames?

Well there is a high concentration of large scale municipal water treatment plant purchase decisions that are made right here on this board. Of course it's after the council adjourns and the mayor slams the gavel.

So from that perspective the the targeted marketing is right on.

Don't forget to post in the regional sections too. Sometimes if the project is on double secret probation the the decisions happen there.

If I'm off the mark, I'd love to know what the purpose is.

Back
Top Bottom