Fully stocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He came in today. He's only 2 inches right now. Sorry for the poor pictures, he moves a lot.

Attachments

• image-1943756464.jpg
    image-1943756464.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3614871764.jpg
    image-3614871764.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 60
jackwagon said:
He came in today. He's only 2 inches right now. Sorry for the poor pictures, he moves a lot.

Looking good!! Makes me miss mine :/ good luck with him!!

Thanks! The store said that they feed them flake food so I'm going to try that while he is small but then I will use some other carnivore foods

jackwagon said:
Thanks! The store said that they feed them flake food so I'm going to try that while he is small but then I will use some other carnivore foods

Id feed him frozen bloodworms when he gets a lil bigger

I went to look at him just now and he was swimming about and then got really close to the filter and then seemed to get stuck on it! I quickly stuck my hand in and helped him move away. Scared me to death. Hopefully he learned his lesson this time.

jackwagon said:
I went to look at him just now and he was swimming about and then got really close to the filter and then seemed to get stuck on it! I quickly stuck my hand in and helped him move away. Scared me to death. Hopefully he learned his lesson this time.

What kind of filter do u have??? Lol

He was all out and about again so I decided to try to feed him. I put some tiny crushed flakes into my hand and put them right in front of him. He ate right out of my hand already! He hasn't even been in the tank for more than 5 hours! By far the coolest experience I've ever had in fish keeping.

jackwagon said:
He was all out and about again so I decided to try to feed him. I put some tiny crushed flakes into my hand and put them right in front of him. He ate right out of my hand already! He hasn't even been in the tank for more than 5 hours! By far the coolest experience I've ever had in fish keeping.

Told ya they're awesome!! :) glad ur enjoying your new friend

Back
Top Bottom