FW Eels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a peacock eel that was pretty sweet once but it would burrow down in the substrate and I wouldn't see that thing for days.

How bout a FW crab or lobster or anything like that? not shrimp! isnt there like a blue lobster that is reallllly reallly bright blue and doesnt get all too big?

How bout a FW crab or lobster or anything like that? not shrimp! isnt there like a blue lobster that is reallllly reallly bright blue and doesnt get all too big?

They're actually crayfish. And there are blue and orange/red and some other colors. I would say look around at places that use local fish, more likely to find them there. Rarely seen them at Petsmart/co

They're actually crayfish. And there are blue and orange/red and some other colors. I would say look around at places that use local fish, more likely to find them there. Rarely seen them at Petsmart/co

Well I work at a little mom and pop reef store! So I have the ability to order almost anything and get it for the price we pay for it! Its AWSOME I got a auratus and a cobalt zebra for 2$ each! so im not concerned about getting it but would they work in a mbuna tank? maybe 2 blue would do for a 110 gallon with mbuna! new tank no fish in it yet but soon!

I would say get one. If you want 2, I would make sure they have a good cave they can claim on separate sides of the tank. They can be very territorial.

I would say get one. If you want 2, I would make sure they have a good cave they can claim on separate sides of the tank. They can be very territorial.

Yup! That i have seen first hand with 6 cfs in one tank! They are sooo Mean and strong!

How mich would they cost do you think! I will get a supppper deal but are they like more than 25$?

there's a thread around recently that has some prices... for me locally, orange was $40. But that was about 2 years ago when I was looking. Blue was $25-30 at the time.

Alright well thanks guys ive decided what uncommon water animal I want in with the cichs

Back
Top Bottom