Gasp! Drove past lfs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
Out shopping at hardware store and there is a lfs a hundred metres away. But I can't think of anything to buy or look at....

Is this normal? Has this been a 'problem' for anyone else??

It's been several weeks actually since I was last in :( Mind you the co2 injection was a lot. Maybe I'm just recovering...

It happens to me especially if I know I don't have any tank space for something new

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My lumber supplier happens to be 100 yards from my fav lfs, on Friday I pulled into the parki bf lot and looped back out af he r realizing I really don't need a single thing and ill probably buy something anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I stop at my local fish store almost 4 times a week just to walk around and browse. I now got a part time job there, and basically knew how to work there because I've seen the day to day operations so often! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Found a new store in my state right next to one of my houses I'm working on. It's small so I try to fight the urge of being "that guy" who meanders and can't buy anything. Tank is full. I don't mind d walking around the bigger stores but not the small ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Found a new store in my state right next to one of my houses I'm working on. It's small so I try to fight the urge of being "that guy" who meanders and can't buy anything. Tank is full. I don't mind d walking around the bigger stores but not the small ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Same here. That was half the trouble. This was a small lfs that knows me so usually I buy something cheap and browse around for an hour (before buying more plants I don't need).

I thought about driving up to the next one which is larger or over to another one where the guys don't stock co2 equipment but will talk plants / co2 but same problem I couldn't think of anything to buy or look at.

Sigh :(

Back
Top Bottom