GBR/ bolivian rams w/angels in a 30 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarpon

Aquarium Advice Addict
I really like the look of these fish. Would I be able to put 2 gbrs or bolivians in with my 2 angels? I only have a few bottom feeders in with them right now.

It might work but I don't think you should have a pair of angels. Maybe a pair of bolivian or German blue rams but not both. Of course one of each species would work! :)

I already have the angels. Im just asking if 2 of either one would be compatible?

tarpon said:
I already have the angels. Im just asking if 2 of either one would be compatible?

You might be able to have two rams of the same gender, or of a different species then.

Whats the max length? 3inches? And what level of the water do they spend most of their time at?

Yes, rams get to about 3 inches long. I have never ever seen my rams swim higher than the substrate.

Oh thats good. I might try it then. Do you think itd be better to get 1 bolivian and 1 gbr? Bc i dont really know how to sex them.

tarpon said:
Oh thats good. I might try it then. Do you think itd be better to get 1 bolivian and 1 gbr? Bc i dont really know how to sex them.

Yes, that would be best. Usually bolivian rams are really hard to sex! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom