German blue rams= dead fish!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had this particular tank for about a year now. It's a 60 gallon. I have a sand substrate and when I had plants, I used a liquid fertilizer as well as root tabs for the plants I put into the substrate. I have a 48" wave point light that uses 2 54watt HO t5 bulbs. I also have two 18" 17 watt bulbs and a blue LED light. I typically only turn on the wave point light when I get home from school (about 2:30) and turn them off when I go to bed (anywhere from 9:30-10:30).

Are we still referring to the GBRs or are we talking about plants now? If the latter, maybe you should make a new thread in the planted tank forum:)

Were your plants growing at all? Growing but upper / lower leaves changing colour? Any algae?

Without CO2 injection growth is pretty slow (which is not a bad thing as long as no algae). Your lights and ferts sound ok but I don't have that size tank.

Did you add any of the water from petco fish into your tank? If you did that is how your fish got sick.

Back
Top Bottom