Getting a few more fish tomorrow, need opinions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

da9k1ne

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I currently have in my 10 gallon with several artificial plants and two caves...

1 Moonlight Gourami
1 Serpae Tetra
1 Neon Tetra (had 3 but two got stuck behind the cave. since then i have moved the cave out from the glass)

What other fish should I get. I know i should get at least 3 more neon tetras so they would school, but i'd like some other fish in there as well.

Let's hear all those opinions! The only thing is i do not want any mollies in my tank!

Thanks!

serpaes are schoolers too but i think they get a bit large for your 10 gallon
Have you thought about any of the smaller cory species? that woudl bring some life to the bottom of your tank

serpaes are schoolers too but i think they get a bit large for your 10 gallon
Have you thought about any of the smaller cory species? that woudl bring some life to the bottom of your tank

what type would you recommend? would they most likely be at most pet stores?

What about some dwarf cories (i.e. Corydoras pygmaeus, C. habrosus or C. hastatus)? Your chain pet stores probably wouldn't have them but a good LFS should.

What about some dwarf cories (i.e. Corydoras pygmaeus, C. habrosus or C. hastatus)? Your chain pet stores probably wouldn't have them but a good LFS should.

ya, i'm not going to a chain tomorrow. i'm gonna look for them, and if they have them get 2 or 3. as well as 4 more neon tetras.

Back
Top Bottom